Drive in Restaurant - Red Baron - The Style Sisters

Drive in Restaurant - Red Baron

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, August 10, 2013

While driving home from Yellowstone we came thru a small town called Afton in Wyoming we were looking for a place to grab some dinner and get back on the road...we came across this old Drive In called Red Baron! I didn't think there were any Drive In's left! It was fun and truly old Americana!
We had our Chinese friend, Sherry traveling with us and thought this would be a really unique experience for her....she was amazed that they served the food on a tray on placed it on your window! The food is greasy but good!

My hubby and I shared some fish and chips and a shake..I wish we would have gotten a raspberry one as those seemed to be "the thing" to get...but our cookies and cream was still pretty good. My hubby who is normally Mr. Healthy even ordered cheesy tater tots! He said we needed to experience the whole thing...they were as gross as I remember....I'm so not a tater tots fan :( Sherry and our daughter Emily seemed to enjoy their food as well.

This photo I took above reminds me of a scene from the children's movie cars!! The yellow car is actually a lime green color and totally reminds me of the movie. It was a fun time in Afton, Wyoming and sharing a little piece of old Americana life with our Chinese friend.
When and where was the last time you ate at a Drive In?
Karin :)

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Oh How fun! Like stepping back in time! Unhealthy but those rasberry shakes sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0