Thinking about Christmas Decor for the Family room - The Style Sisters

Thinking about Christmas Decor for the Family room

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, November 10, 2016


Last year I did a pretty much all white look on the mantle. I put a cute silver and white garland inside a large apothecary jar and some fun natural wooden letters that spell JOY and placed a white feather Christmas tree beside it and these two things were pretty much my favorite thing on there! 

White Christmas mantle decor, Joy, Christmas decoations, Christmas mantle decor

Then I had my fluffly wreath I made (you can find the tutorial here) and hung it on a chalkboard in the center of the mantle.
Anthropology knock off wreath, White fluffy wreath for Christmas
This is how it looked last year..the room is kinda small and I just really want to enlarge it but alas it is not possible nor is it in the budget. To make the room feel bigger I am going to get a smaller tree and not use red or at least very little red.

I love how this jar looked with faux snow and a bottle brush tree with ornaments on it...just so cute! 

Bottle Brush tree in glass jar with snow
For the top of the entertainment center I used fresh greens and silve and white decor.

How to decorate Entertainment center for Christmas
This awesome deer I bought last year from Target and Love love love him! 

Silver deer on shelf, Christmas decor

I will have to play around with things this year because I just may go try something new and fun rather than elegant...
I saw this idea on Instagram and I am in love with it!!
blue deer head over fireplace Christmas, Sugar and cloth Co.

but who knows I may just do the same thing I did last year.. There are just so many cute ideas out there I want to try but I don't want to spend a lot nor do I want to change things so much that I have more stuff to store you know what I mean?  

What are you doing for Decor this year?






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0